Eat. Pray. Love. Laugh. Live.

DISCLAIMER: The thoughts, words and messages contained in this blog ARE reflective of the thoughts words and messages of the author - whom, by the way, is pretty much awesome.

Monday, May 04, 2009

First REAL Job

Hey out there!

I haven't blogged in - ummm - 2 years or so. . .but I'm about to move from Lubbock to Houston - and some people like to know whats going on in my head - so maybe I'll start blogging again.

I will say that I got a "package" from my new employeer (UT Houston School of Medicine) - who, by the way REJECTED me for Medical School, but who is now VERY THRILLED to have me as a resident . . .anyways, I got a package from them. I was all excited up until I actually opened it. It was a printed copy of our outrageous orientation schedule and 2 books for me to read before I get down there. Oh joy.

Well, I guess I will post a new picture of myself - if I remember how to, just so you can see me in 2009! Here it goes:




Supposing that works, I'm the girl on the LEFT - the one in blue. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home